10/29/08

WEEK FIVE

Today the babies are 5 weeks old already. That went very fast and soon we will have an empty nest. All of you who are getting one of these sweet little babies are probably wondering which one you will be getting. Those of you who are hoping someone changes their mind and you will have an opportunity to get one of the puppies, I hope to have enough info to make the right decisions on who goes where very soon.

Today was nail clipping and weighing day again. My goodness did they grow this week. The smallest one is 5 1/4 pounds and the biggest one is 6 1/2 pounds. They all behaved very nicely for the nail clipping.

I am sorry that there is only 2 pictures today. I have managed to pick up a head cold and I am feeling miserable so for those of you who sent me an email, I am very sorry that I didn't get to answer you. Hopefully tomorrow I will feel better if not I can call in sick and watch the puppies play all day! Now that sounds like a plan!

Minorca pretending she is a big girl with her very own crate.
Maran and Sebright

No comments: