10/26/08

DAY THIRTY TWO

WEBSTER EARNS HIS CDX TITLE!
Today the puppies big brother Webster earned his Companion Dog Excellent title. Earning this title takes a lot of training, dedication, trust and love between a human and a dog. I couldn't be happier or prouder of this team! Congratulations Judy and thanks for loving Garrett's son.
Today Chris came to see the puppies and decided that she wanted them all! They all played with her, untied her shoes and then climbed in her lap and went to sleep. Chris being the caring, generous person she is came bearing gifts for Gambit, Garrett, Bizzi and me too! As I emptied all the toys and treats in the bag I came across a beautiful Vera Bradley bag with a gorgeous chicken and egg design!!!!! How me! Chris told me to use it to carry anything I wanted but I don't think she had this in mind.
Welsummer and Minorca

No comments: