10/11/08

DAY SEVENTEEN



Today we are featuring the boys. The first picture is of Wyandotte who at this point is a Garrett look alike. OMG what am I going to do now. As most of you know Garrett owns my heart. How will I ever part with this puppy????


Pictured here are Wyandotte and Welsummer playing.
Here is Welsummer looking very stoic. Too funny!
This is Sebright in the front and Wyandotte behind.

I decided it can't be all about the boys so here is a picture of Minorca the beautiful ear patch girl. She keeps getting prettier every day. Speaking of the girls....Maran seems to be the first to do everything. She is the eye patch girl. She was the first to climb out of the pool and she is the first to wag her tail! Today she wagged so fast I had to laugh out loud. The liver girl Ameraucana is very gentle and sweet. She loves to be held. The unpatched black girl Dominique isn't very interested in being held. She has much more important things to do.

No comments: