11/29/08

NEW FRIENDS

Here is Steeler formerly known as Welsummer with his new buddy Hunter. Steeler is doing very well and will begin puppy classes on Dec. 13. Thank you Jeff and Jenny for keeping me informed of Steelers progress. It means a lot! Here is Ryder formerly Wyandotte playing with his big sister Bella. Bella is a litter mate to Bizzi. Chris tells me that Ryder is the smartest dog she has ever met. She tells me he is nearly housebroken already. I will get to see Ryder often as he is going to be shown! Thanks Chris for loving my baby Garrett. Here is Georgia formerly Minorca with one of her new doggie friends Jersey. She also has another friend Sukie who isn't pictured. I am sure having these two role models will be very good for her! Thanks Ben and Betsy for the pictures...please keep 'em coming!

1 comment:

CarrieMarie said...

Awww, it's so nice to see that they are in happy homes!