11/17/08

DAY FIFTY FOUR

And then there was none....Maran is still waiting and very sad.
Below Maran, who will now be known as Nico, is pictured with her new Mom Karen. Nico will be living with her great uncle Phoenix and I am sure she will drive him crazy wanting to play.
This is the end of my job and I feel confident that each of these puppies will have a wonderful life. I tried to give these puppies the best start in life that I could so they would make loving companions.
Please stop back often to see these babies as they grow. All of their new owners promised to send me pictures from time to time and I will share them!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Barb,
I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed watching the pups grow and go. I had tears in my eyes as each one left. You should be commended on the outstanding job you did. Now, go get a good nights sleep!!

CarrieMarie said...

I second Sherri! I've loved watching the puppies. I'm glad I stumbled across this site. : ) Thanks for sharing your journey w/ this litter!

Frank said...

Barb, We hope that you would consider publishing this blog, just like LaDonna did with the Gia-Tolliver litter. We would certainly purchase a copy to add to copy of LaDonna's. This was such a treat to watch them. We can't wait to finally meet you next weekend. Frank, Dana, & Patrick.