9/28/08

DAY FOUR

Today was a very big day for the puppies. They had their first visitor who was Grandma LaDonna. Gambit was thrilled to see LaDonna and to present her with her first ever grand puppies! Of course Garrett and Bizzi were thrilled to see her too. While she was here we decided on names for the puppies! A few days ago LaDonna suggested that, since chickens are my second passion, I should give the puppies a chicken theme for their names. I thought that was a cool idea. My hubby thought it was dumb but who listens to husbands regarding something as important as naming a litter of puppies. So their names are 1) green boy is Sebright 2) red liver girl is Ameraucana 3) white girl is Dominique 4) eye patch girl is Maran 5) blue boy is Wyandotte 6) ear patch girl is Minorca 7) orange boy is Welsummer.

LaDonna also asked if I was going to do the Bio Sensor method of puppy stimulation. I started that today and if you are interested in reading about it go to this website: http://www.dpca.org/BreedEd/battagliahiachievers.htm
Below you will find pictures of Welsummer having the stimulation exercises.

No comments: